Working Together for our Future Economy
An increasing number of existing small businesses are recognizing the need to pivot or reinvent their business to address shifting market conditions and would benefit from some of the same actions and access to talent required by startup businesses. At the same time, there are many talented, knowledgeable dislocated workers with great knowledge and skills that would be most valuable to assist with some projects for the small businesses. While efforts persist to engage, upskill and re-employ this workforce, it’s an opportunity to join forces, brush up on innovation skills, help established small businesses or pursue an idea of your own.
Get Started Here
Apply below for the option that fits your need. Your application will initiate the following steps:
- One on one conversation about your business
- Identify required worker support
- Participate in online sessions
- Validate your idea with a design sprint and ongoing support
- Sign up to become an associate
- Participate in any of the online sessions
- Work with ReInvent Business
- Receive recognitions and documentation for your resume
- One on one conversation about your idea
- Take advantage of online information sessions
- Validate your idea in a design sprint
- Ongoing guidance through funding or licensing
Sign Up Now to Get Started
Are you a small business seeking assistance to build a strategy that will provide more resilience for the future? Can you use assistance from skilled industry workers to get past a hurdle?
- Insights for reinventing your business
- Building resilience in your business
- Develop/Improve your culture of innovation
- Access to TheLab@everett or TheLab@arlington for working on project with ReInvent Corps associate.
- Use of Podcast/Video room
- Access to our Just-In-Time Mentors
- Many ongoing resources to help with execution of your new ideas
Sign Up Now
Do you want to pursue your own idea for a product or service?
Startup NW is a program to support dislocated workers who are pursuing their own product or new business ideas.
- Design Sprints to validate your idea
- Workshops and training for basic entrepreneurial skills
- One on one assistance from product idea to seeking funding
- Network with other entrepreneurs starting a business
- Assistance from mentors with industry and investment expertise
Sign Up Now
Are you interested in participating in ReInvent Corps to help small businesses?
The ReInvent CorpsTM is open to any individual interested in being involved in invigorating economic growth in the region through supporting small businesses and startups.
- Remain engaged in the workforce
- Be a part of our community’s economic recovery
- Ensure concurrency on your resume
- Establish connections for future opportunities
- Network with others who share your same interests and situation.
- Participate in the innovation and entrepreneurial workshops and webinars
Share a bit about your interests. We’ll reach out to you.
Sign Up Now
This project was supported by a grant award by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Points of view in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the US Department of the Treasury. Grant funds are administered by the Local Government Coronavirus Relief Fund thru the Washington State Department of Commerce.