Those companies able to use technology well to keep going and rethink their business model for the future by fast-tracking digital transformation will be the ones ahead of their competition.
New technologies provide a great opportunity for our small businesses and entrepreneurs of all industries to standout. It has never been more important to take advantage of tech trends as the driving force for moving forward. Whether for an existing small business or a fledgling startup, learn how to make a small step or giant leap in this exciting direction of our future.
Award winning leader in the Pacific Northwest startup ecosystem. Elizabeth is a scientist, mentor, and 15 year leader in technological innovation.
Especially known for
• Trend assessment in the global innovation ecosystem
• Connecting enterprise to new ventures
• Nurturing talent and growing teams, startups and communities
In the 15 years in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, Elizabeth has been the
• Director of CoMotion Labs – the place for “all things Startup” for the UW community
• Head of WeWork Labs West & LATAM which provided local support for entrepreneurs from Seattle to other major cities as far south as Brazil.
• Currently working with Amazon to support startups.
Learn more about the NWIRC: https://nwirc.com